Човечеството, чрез неговото безотговорно държание се изчерпаха натуралните ресурси на Земята, правейки я почти невъзможна за обитаване. В изблик на лекота, притиснат от необратимата деградация на планетата ти, великите нации са принудени да се откажат от различията си и да споделят знанията си за да създадат най-големият космически кораб създаден някога. И така стартира проектът Black Angel.
The Black Angel, the first intergalactic frigate in history, must transport the genetic heritage of humanity beyond known worlds, over a journey that is likely to last several thousand years. Her crew will be composed of only robots. Because no nation is willing to trust creation of the AI (artificial intelligence) that will control this crew to any other nation, a compromise is found: The Black Angel will be co-managed by several AIs, and the utility of each decision will be evaluated in VP (Validation Process).
At the completion of this long and perilous voyage, when a new inhabitable planet has been reached, the AI that has earned the most VP will be entrusted with reawakening Humanity, and overseeing its new start….
All the reports are in agreement: The Black Angel is approaching Spes, a planet with the highest probability for habitability by the human species. Take advantage of our approach to maintain the good relations you have gradually woven with the benevolent Alien species populating the galaxy, and watch out for the dreaded Ravagers, who would do anything to prevent you from reaching Spes.
- 1x Black Angel gameboard, the frigate
- 4x player boards in the player colors
- 7x double-sided Space strips
- 1x Planet Spes tile and 1 Planet Spes token
- 1x Frigate figurine, the Black Angel
- 20x ship figurines
- 64x robot figurines in the player colors (16 for each player)
- 18x dice (6 of each color)
- 12x Starting Technology tiles in the player colors (3 for each player)
- 48x Technology tiles (16 of each color)
- 16x Advanced Technology tiles
- 60x Mission cards (20 of each color)
- 30x Ravager cards
- 8x discs in the player colors (2 for each player)
- 40x resources
- 30x Damage/Debris cubes
- 1x First Player token
- 12x cards for Hal in the solitaire variant
- 4x player aids
- The rulebook and its appendix